Friday 1 March 2013

many faces of magnificent minnie...

(with an assist from me). Hello little happy friday kitty cats! It's the weekend, superfab! Can you sense my excitement through my excessive use of exclamation points?! yes! hurrah! 

So here is a great way to start your weekend- as Minnie is the cutest loveliest cuddliest most kawaii dog ever, and she fills everyone with happiness take look at many many pictures of how adorbz she is (with silly faces from me in the background). Let yourself be consumed by overwhelming love for her, and annoyance for how ridiculous I am for taking a bazillion pictures of my dog. But I just can't even begin to express my feelings for this little person, well those of you with a pet will hopefully understand. Anyway, I'll stop this now. I hope you all have an amazing weekend. And if your pet/lover/child/vodka/pizza is next to you right now, give them a kiss and tell them how much you love having them in your life. 


1 comment:

  1. Kalispera:)
    you are both fab xx

    http://www.attitudeunique.com

    ReplyDelete