Tuesday 5 February 2013

mmmbackstage

I think it's been rather a long while since I've done a photo-shoot related post, so here we go. This serves mainly to remind you that I actually do work and don't just spend my time jet-setting to far-flung places and being generally amazeballs. A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of shooting the actor Marios Demetriou for the upcoming issue of Omikron Magazine. It was a fun shoot as we got to be really random and outlandish and not the usual pretty/styley/perfect/posey. I had two lovely friends helping me out as extra's, and they got into character so well, as did Marios who took to his villainous role with exceptional ease. I was also blown away by my make up artist of the day, Crystal Michael, who I had the pleasure of working with for the first time. She really brought the characters to life and complemented the styling perfectly. Also, I found a giraffe. So that was cool too. 
Hope you enjoy the pics and check out the full shoot in the next Omikron


No comments:

Post a Comment