Tuesday 2 August 2011

Completely off topic, but need to vent.



We are creatures of habit. We have our places and faces that make us feel safe, secure, at ease. So what do you do, how do you react, when these change or are taken away from you suddenly. Maybe you wallow a bit, feel bad for yourself, lie in bed all weekend and eat chocolate, kick, scream, cry. Maybe after a while, you pick yourself up off the ground and say EFF THIS SHIT, put on your most bad-ass outfit, and strut out your front door like you don't have a care in the world.
That's what I have been attempting to do the last few months. After a double-heartbreak/scandal, I tried my hardest (still am) to get through it all with my head high and my conscience clear. I don't want to say I'm over it (I'm not), I'm not going to lie and say that I never have a moment when I just want to lie on the floor and sob (thankfully not so much lately, progress) but it's safe to say that I'm over the worst of it.
So you may be wondering just exactly how I managed to be so super duper awesome and overcome some mega hardcore life shit being hurled at me.... it was my Lanvin's... no just kidding even I'm not that shallow. The only reason I got through the last few months was knowing that mixed in with all the amazingly shit people in the world, are a few seriously wonderful ones. And I am somehow freaking lucky enough that I have a great bunch of the good kind.
To all of you who have gone over and above being a good friend, I will never know how to repay you. For your hours of listening to me talk, or hitting up the drive-thru at mcdonalds, getting wasted and upchucking, getting me out of the house, keeping me sane, just being there and being honest friends, you are the only reason I will trust people. And to those who have done wrong by me, keep your half hearted apologies, your crudely written letters, your shifting blame. Good luck to you in the big bad world. Karma can be a bitch.

here are a few of my nearest and dearest who never fail to cheer me up... 


my amazing fam




my one and only godsister




my pookie, my wingtwin

mah boyyysss

princess and the most amazingly hip baby

penfold
sweetie darling-ing-ing!
zaza!
vomgirlzzz

my ever practical monkey

even though she ditched us for people who say "ey" at the end of every sentence, i still love her. 

twinkllleee

flamingo and elf together forever

yummy mummy Michele!

life and soul of every party Janna mou!

my other princess 


franononononooooo! 


CALL THE POLICE! the shark, it escaped! 

panic!

thunderbird!
peace&love&a good night's sleep to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment