Saturday 12 May 2012

ouch.

did someone drop kick me in the face... and then continuously over my entire body? Because that's how non awesome I am feeling... but with a small tinge of awesome because I had a mad fun Shark attack evening last night. I think I can call it a success of an evening, there were no tears and no vomming (so maybe it was in actual fact a failure for me as a vomgirl but oh well) and I managed to stay upright all evening. And people got their dance on which always makes me super pumped! So for those of you who attended, thank you ever so much, you made my night.

Although I feel like my body is currently melting into my delightfully comforting bed, I have to get up and get pumped up for more drinking and merriment. I sincerely hope I don't vom on anyone. Especially you...yeah that's right...you.
I wish you all the best of luck on your evening's endeavors, drink, vom, make out. (although maybe not in that order)

Here is a delightful picture of a bunch of dead bugs on sticky paper. To remind you (and me) that no matter how bad you're feeling... you aren't a dead fly stuck to paper.

Peace&Love&NotQuiteSureWhatElseAsMyBrainHasTurnedToMush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment