Thursday 10 May 2012

Wooops!

Just realised I almost forgot my post for the day, been dutifully working on my playlist for VomSharkAttack Night at New Division tomorrow night. Think it will (hopefully) be super fun and debauched, it's really the only place that I mad love playing at because people always dance and have fun, and actually seem to appreciate what I play. which is awesome. and makes me super happy.

Obviously I am no proper dj, pretty much just hit play on my i-tunes (shhhh don't tell), but it's really awesome getting a crowd of people pumped up and dancing. So I feel like that counts for something too, it's not just about being able to mix, or use vinyls or what not (don't get me wrong, I wish I could mix) but I make do with my abilities, and my side-boob. And as long as people have fun, that makes me feel like I've done a good job. (minus the times when I get shit-faced and cry/vom/leave/don't recognise my friends).

Get a little hyped with an awesomesauce song with an amazeballs video here!
See all you kitties tomorrow
Peace&Love&VomSharks 

No comments:

Post a Comment