Thursday 17 May 2012

Stop to Smell the Roses

[Listen to this awesome cover while reading please]

So you know the saying "take the time to stop and smell the roses". I took it both literally and metaphorically today when I came across these beauties down a random alleyway (yeah, I lurk in alleyways, what of it?). They were so vivid in colour, and I was in such a good mood, that I couldn't help but stop and take in their natural perfection.

I think for the most part we are all so wrapped up in the day to dayness of our lives, the trivial drama's, the silly fights, the unanswered texts, that we forget to stop and smell the flowers. Marvel at nature a little bit, allow yourself to let your mind empty a bit and just look at how pretty the world can be.

On that note, I am off to marvel the bottom of a few beers (nature doesn't judge wherein beauty lies).

Peace&Love&MayYourLifeAlwaysSmellAsGoodAsRoses
(gosh I am such an emotional sap today)


No comments:

Post a Comment