Tuesday 1 May 2012

yeah, I know, I suck

It is really quite disheartening to always be starting posts with an apology for the lack of posts. I just haven't been in a super blogger mood and what's the point of writing if I have even less to write about than what I usually ramble about. I don't want to completely bore the shit out of you with stories of vom and inappropriate behaviour. Actually, we all know, those are the bestest stories. I should just stick to what I do best - vomming and predatoring.

To be totes honest, I have been disgustingly non vomalicious of late, one might even hint that - gasp- I'm maturing somewhat. I'm sure it wont be for long though, fret not my pretties. I've been going out more often than not, and staying up till dawn (shock! how old do I think I am??) but, I wake up non hungover, with a full recollection of the evening, and no vom in sight! It's really quite pleasant to not feel the prickle of shame when going through your sent messages the morning after a night out. I feel almost like a normalsauce, fully functioning member of society. Time to put a change to that, summer is coming, and with summer comes....VODKAMONSTERRRRRR.

Ok I'm going to try and ease myself back into frequent blogging, so I'm gonna do a few short posts to keep my, and hopefully your, interests piqued [sidebar- that's a great word isn't it?]

For today, let's start looking at what I've missed out on posting in the last TWO MONTHS of no blog time...


got home at daybreak...
can't forget about that awesome bit of ridiculousness...
Got to do a delightful pastel preppy springtime Cosmo editorial, and work with my favouritest people...
 









Oh yeah, that's me, on the wall in Costa Coffee Makariou.... no big deal.. I'm just a CELEBRITY like that...

even plastic women want to touch Stelz...
And Spring sprung, which is a delight...




 Pan and I stole Olympia Doukakis eyes...









And no month would be complete without a bit or Ry-Gos...

So that was March, come back tomorrow for April and then we will start afresh with May, frequent postings, as many adventures as possible, and always, some shenanigans.

Peace&Love&HappyNewMonth


No comments:

Post a Comment